17 May 2009

Coming to Mitrovica soon: Suzanne!

Hi there dear friends in Mitrovica,

I'm Suzanne and last summer I graduated at the Rockacademy for vocals and management. I'm a singer in all kinds of projects (particularly rock music), mostly I work with my own band called Hot Sushi. Next to singing and teaching I do promotion and production for various musical projects.

I got to know some of you at the summerschoolweek at Skopje last year. I had an unforgettable time and I'm very grateful for having a share in contributing to the Mitrovica Rockschool. I'm very much looking forward to our visit at Mitrovica, so we can finally meet you all at your school!

We're gonna do some great work together and I'm sure we're all gonna make it another unforgettable week!

See you all in Mitrovica,

Suzanne

No comments: