9 June 2009

New on board at MwB!

Hi there!

I'm happy to let you know that I will be volunteering at Musicians Without Borders for the Mitrovica Rockschool, starting today!

As a student from the Fontys Rockacademy I got involved in the project during the summerschool-week in Skopje as a PR-assistant and vocal coach.

Ever since that amazing week in Skopje I was sure to stay involved for a longer time! With the Rockacademy team I went to visit the Mitrovica Rockschool in may. It was a great experience to see everyone again, to meet new great musicians there, to see everyone work....it was a real inspiration!

And so it goes without saying that I wanted to enlarge my involvement in this project and that I am now working at the MwB-office for 1 day a week :)

So we will absolutely stay in touch!

Rock 'n Roll!

Suzanne.

No comments: