27 January 2010
Vocal instructor/band coach (South) - temporary
The Mitrovica Rock School is hiring four new teachers.
Auditions will be held Saturday January 30 and Tuesday February 2. For more information and to apply, please contact Milos Drazevic (email@example.com / +381 6464 19 638) or Edon Ramadani (firstname.lastname@example.org / +386 49 146 322 or +377 44 146 322).
Vocal instructor/band coach (South) – temporary: until the end of June 2010
- vocal coaching/singing lessons: 15 hours/week
- lesson preparation: 5 hours/week
- additional duties: assistance in organizing concerts, student counseling
- significant experience as a vocalist in popular music; and/or
- music academy education
- affinity with youth (preferable: experience working with youth)
- preferable: experience working in a band setting
- preferable: ability to give performance workshops
- preferable: ability to play at least one other instrument and provide basic teaching/coaching in that instrument
The Mitrovica Rock School is a young, urban initiative that encourages the spirit of rock’n’roll among youth in and around Mitrovica.
The successful candidate will be:
- open-minded, positive and eager to learn
- a team worker
- a self-starter
- open to new approaches to teaching
- flexible (also in terms of working hours)
- willing to travel
- a positive, dynamic working environment
- training by the Fontys Rock Academy (the Netherlands)
- the opportunity to travel and participate in a high-profile international music project
- a competitive local salary based on a 20-hour working week
Because the Mitrovica Rock School is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to have a fair gender balance among both its students and its staff, female candidates are encouraged to apply.