The Mitrovica Rock School is hiring a Coordinator for its branch in South Mitrovica.
The Rock School is a young, urban initiative that encourages the spirit of rock and roll among young people in Mitrovica.
The duties of the South Branch Coordinator will include:
- managing daily personnel matters of the South Branch;
- financial and narrative reporting;
- coordinating and implementing PR activities.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Extensive experience in project management;
- Affinity with youth work, popular culture and/or event organization;
- High English-language writing skills (ability to write project proposals, progress reports and website content);
- Fluency in English and Albanian (Serbian is an advantage);
- Willingness to travel;
- A highly neutral, independent political profile, and openness to different cultures and sub-cultures.
- a one-year contract subject to a three-month probation period;
- a positive, dynamic working environment;
- the opportunity to travel and participate in ahigh-profile international music project;
- a competitive local salary with fringe benefits according to local standards.
Applications will be accepted until September 30, 2010.
The position will take effect on October 18, 2010.
For more information and to apply, please contact
Milos Drazevic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the Mitrovica Rock School, please visit our website.