11 November 2010

Meet our new Coordinator: Ajten!

My name is Ajten Sylejmani Sahatciu and I’m very happy to let you know that I will be working at Mitrovica Rock School as a Coordinator for South Branch, starting today!

Having achieved many goals in my career working for different organizations in Mitrovica and Prishtinë/a, I am ready to challenge myself on exploring fresh opportunities and enrich my knowledge about Rock School activities and its development. I’m to committed to see changes in this region therefore I chose to join this project.

As a citizen of Mitrovica and mother of two amazing boys, it is my wish to create places where our new generations can express their talents. I hope that my engagement and involvement at the Mitrovica Rock School will be useful in achieving project goals and fulfill its tasks.

1) Education opens our eye.
2) Education brings freedom to communities.
3) Education helps us understand ourselves.
4) Education librates the soul.

Good luck to Mitrovica Rock School Team. Way to go!

1 comment:

Meliza said...

Ajten, good luck with your new job. You deserve it. It was my pleasure working with you and having you as a friend