12 July 2011

2011 Summer School crew: meet Blerta!

Hey everyone, it feels so good writing an introduction blog for the Skopje Summer School again!

I am so glad that I get to be part of such an experience for the second time and I’m sure that I will have a rocking time with you!! :)

Ok, I’m Blerta Kosova, 16, and singer in the Rock School band “The Frames.” Besides the rock school, I also go to the musical high school “Tefta Tashko” in Mitrovica.

I enjoy spending a lot of time with friends, going out, singing of course, reading and just chilling by listening to good music.

I’m really looking forward in meeting you all, to make some good jams together, in one of my favorite cities, the beautiful Skopje. :)

Peace everyone!
BB :)

Blerta is a member of the Rock School's A-Team!

No comments: