21 August 2016

2016 Summer School: Meet the participants!

Hello, I'm Andjela, I'm 19. I've been singing for 4 years at Mitrovica Rock School. I had a chance to write lyrics for the first time with my band I.F.O. in Scopje last year. See you there :)














My name is Alem Redzepagic I’m 20 years old.  I’m from Mitrovica and I’m guitarist at Rock School of Mitrovica. I've been practicing guitar for 3, 5 years  :)








Hi,  My name's Aron Dobroshi, I'm a drummer. This will be my 4th time in the Summer School. Can't wait to meet with new people and have fun. See ya!















Hi all. My name is Baton Haxhikadriu and I play drums. Looking forward to meet you all and have fun, like always  :)




Hi everyone my name is Dren and I play guitar.. I hope that we're gonna have a lot of fun like always in Skopje. All the best.







Hi, My name is Dua Kamberi and I'ma vocalist .This year will be my second year that I'm participating in summer school. Can't wait to see you guys :)














My name is Dzemil, I am 16 and I play guitar in two bands. See you in Skopje.














Hello, I'm Egzon Mustafa, I'm guitarist. This will be my second time on the Summer School. See you, can't wait.















Hello guys I am Emir Ismaili, I am a drummer. This year is the third time to participate in Skopje Summer School. See you there.













My name is Ersan Januzi,16 years old, I'm pianist for almost 9 years in Musical High School ''Tefta Tashko!











Hi, my name is Ilda, I'm 17. I'm a singer and a songwriter. This is my first summer school in Skopje, and I can't wait.










Hello I am Ivan, I am years old. I play solo guitar. This is my third time in Skopje, cannot wait!! :)















Hi everyone, my name is Jelena Zafirovic, I’m a singer/songwriter in my mixed band Sublime 6, and I also sing and play guitar in my North based band called NOPE. This will be the 9th time that I go to Skopje as a student, and I can’t wait to see you all and make some music again!













My name is Lazar , I play bass guitar for few years, listen to and play all genres of music. I look forward to Skopje, and see you :)















Hello people, I'm Lekë Shala , I play bass and I love it. Hope to have fun in Skopje. Peace












Hi i am Leutrim Fetahu I play Guitar in my band Jutbina with which we are working on releasing our album this year. In Skopje Summer School I will be playing Bass with a new band, it will be fun can’t wait to be there even if I will be a bit late because of my job but still I won’t miss the fun. Probably most of the members this year know me and my hobbies etc, etc, so I won’t go through that. It will be another good experience like it always is, thanks for making it happen guys. Peace!




Hello everyone, my name is Luan Çeliku.I'm 19 years old. I play bass guitar, and this is my third time that I'm coming to Skopje. I hope that we will have good time with you like last time









Hi everyone, my name is Luka Redzovic and I'm 18 years old. I am guitarist at Mitrovica Rock School's band since 2013. I prefer playing Rock and Hard Rock music. See you.








Hello everyone, my name is Milica, I am 17 years old and I play keyboard. I can't wait to create new music in Skopje again this year. 








Hello everyone, I'm Milos and I'm 19. I play drums in MRS for five years, and this is going to be my first time in Skopje Summer School. I'm so excited to be part of all of this and hope we will have great week there. See ya  :)










Hi, I am Miloš, and I play bass in MRS Ambassador band  Sublime 6. It's been a pleasure to represent our school with the band, and this is my seventh time in Skopje with MRS. I am excited as always and I can't wait to see all of my MRS friends there.








Hello everyone, my name is Blagojevic Nemanja, 22 years old. I'm vocal for almost 3 years, and now guitarist at the Mitrovica Rock School. Prefer to sing any kind of music. See u!! :







Hi, my name is Nermin, I'm 26 years old. I play bass in band Dark Sky. See yaa :)











Hello, I'm Qendrim Dakaj, I'm singer and this is my second time in summer school.







Hi guys, I'm Savica, I'm 20.. I'm a singer, but I play keyboard and do some of songwriting too.. I have two mixed bands-"Schism" (vocals) and "Akasha" (keyboard and back vocals).. I can't wait for one more Summer School and I hope it will be as good as it was last three times.. xoxo





Hi I am Stefan Kuc, I was born in Mitrovica in 1993. Currently is a student of Geography at the University of Prishtina in Mitrovica. I am a drummer for four years by now.







Hello everyone, my name is Uran Tahiri , 18 years old. I'm bass player . Prefer to play any kind of music. See you 











Hello everyone, my name is Vladimir Bigovic, 17 years old. I'm play drums for 4 years.











Ylli Daklani here,18. Keyboards, singer, a few chords on guitar, and my spécialité: composition. As a kid I was very active with kids festivals and  events in Kosova and abroad. Lately I've been part of many project bands as pianist and singer. This is my first time in Skopje so make it great!







Hi my name is Zlatko, I'm 17 years old. I play piano in Bright Side since 2013 . See yaa.
















Hi, my name is Zoran, I'm 26 years old. I play drums in Omnibusi and Hosenfefer....












Hi guys. My name is Jelena, I'm 19. I've been singing for about 3 years now in a band Bright side, in Mitrovica Rock school. In Skopje I have a band named  Where is my elephant. I can' t wait to go to Skopje again, see yaa there.




No comments: