16 August 2017

Joining this year's Summer School as a trainer: Ruud Borgers




My name is Ruud Borgers

I come from the Netherlands and I started playing in a band when i was 15.
Writing the songs, singing and playing guitar on stage was always my main thing. A lot of shows and some bands later I started to work in studios as a producer/arranger and began coaching bands. 

It is never boring for me to coach bands because of the ever changing atmosphere, trying to sculpt the band's energy into songs. The band-coaching has been my job now for more than 2 decades and the last 6 years I work for Rockcity Institute. a school for music talents in my hometown Eindhoven and of course I never stopped performing live.

In 2008 I was asked to help with the first Summer School and was involved ever since. I wanted to be a part of this because Mitrovica Rock School proves the power of music.

No comments: